Beauty Boutique Treat Card terms and conditions are set out below, we reserve the right to alter these terms without notification. When you start using your card you'll be agreeing to our terms and conditions.
BEAUTY BOUTIQUE TREAT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We will give you 1 point for every pound you spend.
2. These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Treat Card scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance. The Treat Card account, key fobs, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Beauty Boutique which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
3. All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
4. Members are only entitled to one Treat Card account each. Beauty Boutique reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
5. Members must register their personal details and keep Beauty Boutique informed of any changes. Beauty Boutique cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. New accounts that are not registered within 6 months of first being used and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for two years will be removed and any points or vouchers forfeited.
6. The Treat card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
7. Treat Card key fobs, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the Treat card member. Beauty Boutique cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
8. Lost or stolen cards; if you lose your card or it is stolen you will need to pay £1 for a new card. Your new card will be assigned to your existing treat card account so no built up points will be lost. If we are unable to retrieve an existing account you will need to start again with a new card.
9. Beauty Boutique may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Treat card accounts, key fobs, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
b. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
c. any behaviour relating to Treat card or Beauty Boutique that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
10. Treat card accounts, key fobs, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
11. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
12. Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to re-join. If you think you will not be able to re-visit the salon within 2 years it would be best to use up any treatment rewards on your reward list.
13. Members may inherit the points or vouchers of a family member who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
2. Members will be required to quote their Treat card number to collect points on purchases made through any
3. Beauty Boutique may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions.
4. Treat Card Points are non-exchangeable or refundable and hold no money value.
5. We reserve the right to deduct points for unattended appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice where a deposit has not been taken.
6. Beauty Boutique is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
4. Reward Treatments can be gifted; the booking must still be made in your name and you must inform us of who will be attending the appointment. Points cannot be gifted in the form of a gift voucher.
5. Cancelation policy for Reward Treatment bookings: If you fail to attend your Reward Treatment appointment you will lose 100% of the value in points. If you cancel or re-arrange with less than 24 hours’ notice you will lose 50% of the value in points. Points will be deducted automatically.
6. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice